What is Hacking?
Hacking is identifying weakness in computer systems or networks to exploit its weaknesses to gain access. Example of Hacking: Using password cracking algorithm to gain access to a system.
- python IDE [Any version compatible with your OS]
- An active connetion to CYBEROME
- Patient :-)
- Download the following python file i.py . You have to edit this file according to your requirements listed above in this file like 'u15ma' or min = '1'.
- As you have downloaded python software from above link install it and leave all of its option to default.
- After successfully installation of python IDE, search for python GUI or IDLE from start panel in (Windows) and open it. It should look something like this..
- Now click on File -> open and select the above file i.py. it will look something like
- And also download userlist.txt(blank txt file) and passwordlist.txt and save it in same folder as of i.py. You can get passwordlist.txt by weekpass.com site according to your convenience and OS. here is a sample of password.txt file you can use this.
- Now you are ready to take your final step. Press F5 or go to run in above screenshot -> run module . That's it now you have to wait for the process to be end or you can see all passwords that matches step by step. Whose password will be match it will look like ---> u14cexxx
- And congrats you are able to hack someone's password.